We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Candidate primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. We are seeking a Data Scientist who excels at uncovering concise business insights, and who can deliver and communicate these insights effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Advance the science and technology of intelligent machines through research work.
- Work on research that enables learning the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, speech and other modalities) using AI.
- Devise better data-driven models of human behaviour and implement predictive models to mimic human behaviours.
- Develop AI/machine learning solutions targeted towards disruptive opportunities for company products.
- Build quick Proof of Concepts (POC) and project ownership around AI research projects that can demonstrate utilization, value and lead to intelligent solutions
- Actively participate in the research and academic community by disseminating novel results in top conferences and journals through publications
- Contribute research that can be applied to product development.